Beyoncé & Nicki Minaj performing ***Flawless in Paris (FULL HD)
Margaret Atwood has just started writing a brand-new book, but you’ll never read it. Not unless you live unnaturally long — the book won’t be released until 2114.
The novel is part of a revolutionary new project created by Scottish artist Katie Paterson called Future Library. The project involves 1,000 trees planted outside Oslo that will grow into a forest and be cut down to print 100 books; one book to be written every year from 2014 until 2114.
Not going to lie, I’m a little upset that I won’t be able to read this book. Cool project though, I guess…
"I am going to do exactly what I like and to hell with the rest of them."
PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PUTTING DRAKE’S FACE ON WHEELCHAIR SIGNS AROUND TORONTO.
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced three different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- sign language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"